Re: winding down (Anti-Microsoft)

Author:Joshua Allen
Posted:9/17/2000; 11:48:53 PM
Topic:Debunking the OSS Bazaar?

Actually, I am totally in agreement with you. The macho posturing of, "yeah, you are wrong, go run away" was just a feeble attempt at levity. Babbling doesn't seem worth the effort and I am glad you initiated the wind-down. How I responded would have been a funny way to close it down if we were both from Detroit, but apparently isn't as widely understood as I thought..