Re: induction, deduction, conduction?

Author:Dave Winer

Right on. I keep looking for other theories that explain the differences. The people who keep telling me who I am (and get it wrong) are mostly Unix people. Therefore it would be tempting to conclude that all Unix people are illogical. This is the other side of the human CPU. When it doesn't have full data, it interpolates. The scientific mind is constantly debugging the conclusions the intuitive mind came to. I remember that Wes uses Unix, and so does Brent, and throw the theory into the mathematical failed-theorems bucket.