Re: scriptingNews outline: junior high

Author:Dino Morelli

Tim O'Reilly held a P2P "summit" yesterday. I guess if I had covered up his nasty business I would have been invited. Some way to run an industry. Just like junior high.

I've worked at companies run like this too. Where the big junior-high bully was the person in charge or an important VP. Fall out of favor with the clique by having your own ideas and you're in trouble.

Stuff like this keeps me looking for contract jobs. Mercenary work where your politics are not important or not paid attention to.