Re: Asking Tim

Author:Erin Clerico
Posted:9/19/2000; 3:54:03 PM
Topic:Asking Tim

Without presuming to speak you, I would assume you have suggested that Tim O'Reilly puts his personal feelings above the best interests of this budding industry? This would be a problem. One should choose his lunch date with this type of criteria, not speakers or panel members for an important forum where diverse opinions from people with first hand experience should be welcomed, assuming this was the reason that Dave was excluded.

It seems simple to me: who better to include in this meeting than a vendor who is currently currently offering one of the most powerful P-to-P applications on the net?

-Erin