Re: Asking Tim

Author:Joshua Allen
Posted:9/19/2000; 8:36:34 PM
Topic:Asking Tim

I don't include Publis, Radio Userland, Gnutella people, FreeNet, etc because rhetoric and beta software, do not a leader make.

P-to-P is old, and there are a number of very mature players out there.

That's true. I don't think you are implying that a leader is defined by being "mature", though. What are the minimum characteristics that you feel a company should have to qualify as a leader?