Re: anti flame capsule

Author:Scott
Posted:9/20/2000; 2:24:24 PM
Topic:anti flame capsule

I find the tone of your remarks against me to be HIGHLY offensive. If you must criticize me at least do so directly and not with innuendo, as above. The fact that you went so far as to post under the name of someone whom I have never met or heard of AND in a completely different forum than the one in which my original post appeared (which, I might add, you neglected to reference in part, or at all!) just adds insult to injury!

P.S. At least some of the above is sarcastic. Actually it's the first and second sentences. And possibly the third and fourth as well.