Re: Asking Tim

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/21/2000; 8:44:58 AM
Topic:Asking Tim

It's pretty obvious to most people that you've been the one picking fight after fight with me, and then asking in a puzzled way why I'm not wanting to work with you.

Tim, I like to think my readers have more respect for me than that. Maybe you're right.

Here's a chance for you all to comment. Tim is speaking for you. If what he says is true, I might as well pack it in.

Do you think Tim's characterization is a fair way to summarize my involvement in RSS?