Re: It's about editing

Author:Ben Duguid
Posted:9/21/2000; 9:17:32 AM
Topic:Discuss by email?

Dave,

First off, I'm sorry for dragging this topic back again when it's been dormant for over 5 days...

A quick question:

A "bot" that's monitoring changes here might catch an unedited message and broadcast it.

How does the "Email - Recive direct responses to the message on this page via email" work?

If I check the box, and someone posts a reply - I get an email. If that person then modifies the message does the email get resent? If so, then I'm sure that's fine, but if not then there's a problem there...

Just a thought.

Ben