reserved words in OPML?

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:9/25/2000; 3:05:41 PM
Topic:reserved words in OPML?

Are there any reserved words or attributes in OPML that folks should steer clear of when making new documents? I'd hate to create a bunch of OPML documents with some attribute like say "color" and then have a future version use that attribute itself and I'd have to go back and redo my documents...

like for instance text, link, style, etc. etc.