Who likes Dave and Scripting?

Author:Hussein Kanji
Posted:9/28/2000; 12:38:05 PM
Topic:Who likes Dave and Scripting?

Dave,

Quit seeking attention. I like Scripting News. I read it more than once a day. There are a number of other people who do the same. Not all of us are active. We don't post to your boards. We don't give you the pat on the back you want and sometimes deserve. But we genuinely enjoy your commentary. Sure, sometimes you're wrong. But as quiet observers, we don't have the need to call you on it.

Ignore the naysayers. You run Scripting because you feel you have something to say. If others disagree, do you suddenly have any less to say? Don't be pushed or intimated by them. This isn't a third world country.

At the same time, quit acting like a kid. If you want a handshake and a congrats from us, let me say it right now. Scripting is good stuff. Keep it up. Please don't whine for attention.

Now if you can tell me what Ray Ozzie is up to, my hat would be off.