Re: Election Day on the DG

Author:Jonathan Hendry
Posted:11/8/2000; 8:33:36 AM
Topic:Election Day on the DG

One thing I would have liked to see: a do-it-yourself election map web page. Too often it seemed that the maps were slow, lagging far behind the results - even on sites where the results tables were pretty much up to date.

If I'm listening to results on radio (on or off the web), and checking the returns on various websites, then I could do a better job of keeping a results map up to date.