Election Day on the DG

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/7/2000; 12:01:39 PM
Topic:Election Day on the DG

Welcome back to discuss.userland.com.

This is a special event, Election Day in the US. I've re-opened the DG to help track election returns. That's all that's on-topic for the DG.

So if you spot something interesting on the Web, and think it should be part of an informed person's news flow about the election returns, please post it here.

If you have an opinion about something, send me an email for possible inclusion on the mail pages site.

Setting expections: I will re-close the DG after the election results are known.

 Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.