Re: The best site?

Author:William Crim
Posted:11/8/2000; 12:12:57 PM
Topic:The best site?

It had to be CNN. Often times I would see the state-by-state maps change BEFORE the reporters actually announced the results. Talk about timely. I checked Yahoo, and other sites, but often times half an hour or later they still haden't update their sites. Whereas CNN had an update every 3-5 minutes the whole night.

Also CNN never crashed or even slowed down(at least from my network perspective in Washington state)