The best site?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/8/2000; 8:58:10 AM
Topic:The best site?

I'd like to give an award to the news site that did the best job of covering the US presidential election from a technical and user interface standpoint.

Here's how we'll do it. If you want to nominate a site, post a message in the discussion group, in response to this message.

Then I'll run a survey, and ask the Scripting News readers, who are some of the best Web designers in the world, to choose one.