scriptingNews outline for 3/4/2001

Author:Dave Winer

We're now in final candidate mode on Radio. The first one released to users didn't pass the test. But we'll get there in the next couple of days and then it's party time. It's an excellent time to release new software, it's so quiet in the Valley you might be able to hear a product ship. Strange experience going to a lunch in Palo Alto on Friday. I passed a small office building that my friend Marney Morris used to run a company out of. "I remember that place," I said to myself, fondly. Here's what was so strange. There was a big FOR LEASE sign out front. Hmmm I thought to myself. That would be an interesting office for UserLand.