Re: Re: A hidden feature

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:10/9/1998; 8:44:05 AM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

That would be easy to do, if I had the author's name, which I don't.

This opens a door which I hope to go into soon, which is user prefs, that would allow you to enter your name and a link to your home page, and...?

In the meantime, it's no more dangerous than the Mail pages were, and I see this stuff evolving as a replacement for the Mail pages, perhaps very soon.

Dave