Re: A hidden download

Author:dfeldt@adeptsys.com
Posted:10/12/1998; 10:13:16 AM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

Thanks for the look at the source for this discussion group. It seems both simple and elegant at first glance.

Question. Is there a way to actually run it on my machine so I can play around with some ideas? I downloaded the discussiongroup.root file and opened it as a guest database. Looking at the URL used to access it on Nirvana it doesn't seem like either a regular .wsf (requiring an entry in ...data.doctree) or a .fcgi

I may just be overlooking the obvious, but how does Frontier dispatch a URL like http://nirvana.userland.com/discussiongroup.root/newMsg$171 and why won't it fo it for me?

Perhaps I need the new responder. Any info would be appreciated. Great work!