A hidden download

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:10/9/1998; 4:13:43 AM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

For those of you who have Frontier 5.1.4 and want to get a sneak preview on what it looks like to work with this new responder I've uploaded a copy of the guest database for this discussion group (I deleted the user information first, but not the messages):

ftp://ftp.scripting.com/nirvana/discussiongroup.root

This raises the inevitable question of when will we release the new responder, and the answer is that may take some time.

We're moving more slowly and carefully these days, we want to get this right, get all the features in before it's released, and be sure we can live with the interfaces for a very long time.

BTW, you should also be able to check this out with the trial version of 5.1.4:

http://www.userland.com/frontier/trial.html

Dave