Re: Re: A heads-up for Apple and Mac content developers

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:10/20/1998; 9:25:24 AM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

Good point about the MDI environment. That actually becomes an advantage in this situation, it gives us a very nice screen to project HTML on, it's in back of all other Frontier windows. I bet this'll be a very nice effect. And you're also right that much the same effect can be had on the Mac thru the Apple Event interface, but I bet it would be even nicer if the HTML displayer, with hooks, were available to us inside the Frontier kernel. Dave