Douglas Adams's Website

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/22/1998; 5:59:47 AM
Topic:Testing a new feature.

I've been talking with Douglas Adams, the famous science fiction writer about what he wants in his web presence, and found that it is remarkably similar to what I want.

http://stories.userland.com/ticketReader$9

This is going to be interesting, because great writers are also great thinkers, and they're good at expressing their needs! I remember fondly how nice it was supporting these kinds of people with software from my ThinkTank and MORE days. We're going back there in Frontier 6.

Dave