Re: we want more :-)

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/23/1998; 8:03:25 AM
Topic:Testing a new feature.

You can read the messages, as I said in the previous message. This is getting boring.

Guys, from my point of view, most of what goes on here is people asking me for things. Keep it to yourself. I'm not asking you for anything other than to try the software out. After many years of operating these things, it gets really boring year after year with selfish people just asking me to do things for them. It's especially boring when they ask idiotic questions in response to a message where the question was answered. It tells me the person either can't read or is just lazy. Either way, it's not welcome here.

Let's try something refreshing, why don't you do something for me? Add some interesting messages to this group. Thanks.

Dave