Re: we want more :-)

Author:Jim Roepcke
Posted:11/23/1998; 3:46:30 PM
Topic:Testing a new feature.

So you want people to try your software out and not comment on it?

How will UserLand know if people are having problems, or if there are things your user and customer base think it needs to appeal to them enough to want to use or implement it for their own sites?

Is this BBS for non-discussion-group issues only now? That's fine with me, I'd just like to know where the boundaries are.