Re: Netscape's power grab...

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/3/1998; 3:59:51 AM
Topic:Netscape's power grab...

One more thing, there are a lot of newbie .com owners who paid big bucks for their keywords, and there will be hell to pay for what Netsape is doing (now AOL) when they understand that the value of their keyword is diminished. This is far from a done deal. You'll see. There will be big lawsuits over this. And I still find your shut up message invasive and controlling, and I'd delete your message if I didn't want to show people an example of the kind of message that's not welcome here. Dave