Re: Windows Scripting Host on Win 95/98

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/3/1998; 3:57:12 AM
Topic:Windows Scripting Host on Win 95/98

Jim, the use of backslashes may have had something to do with the difficulty Nirvana Server had with your previous post. I doubt if it had anything to do with the use of the New Thread command, which I use, without incident. I bet it was some weird convolution (unintentional on your part) that sent Frontier into a crazy loop. Please don't test it on this system, but I'm going to make a note to keep my eyes open for this. Dave