Frontier-related announcements

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/12/1998; 7:11:48 AM
Topic:Frontier-related announcements

While have a no-announcements policy on our support mail list, we welcome them here. If you have a new tool, add-on, or support site that would interest Frontier users, please post a brief announcement as a response to this message.

Keep the format simple, a two-three paragraph explanation of the substance of what you're announcing followed by a link to the site containing what's being announced. In your text, try to use as many descriptive words, relating it to words that people are likely to be using in their search queries

In the subject, begin it with Announcing followed by the name of what you're announcing.

The message will be indexed by the search engine shortly after it's entered into the database.