New cool idea for Discussions

Author:Marc Canter
Posted:12/15/1998; 5:29:58 PM
Topic:New cool idea for Discussions

This idea is dedicated to the spirit of collaboration.

Automatic email response when someone posts a response to one of YOUR threads. This will help us keep track of all the threads.....

User's would also be able to set a check box if THEY wanted to be notified when a new response or related thread had been created........

Lots of other automatic email uses: - when my bank account finally gets that wire transfer payment from Japan, - when my search engine finally (OH I guess that's what HotBot does....) - or how 'bout whenever Dave Winer decides that it's time to.....

.... party!