Re: Cardboard cutout people

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/20/1998; 8:00:58 AM
Topic:Cardboard Cutout People

No Chuck, I meant anyone, not just politicians. But maybe especially politicians. I heard Clinton talking about what the American people want. I wondered how he could know. There certainly hadn't been time to conduct a poll since the impeachment. It was just more spin.

A friend of mine once said stop telling me what you think I think, just tell me what you think. Good advice.

Dave