Re: Clinton takes the Fifth?

Author:Rick Eames
Posted:12/20/1998; 10:05:38 PM
Topic:Cardboard Cutout People

I'm confused: why would his numbers change? I think most people do believe the charges, they just don't care. So even if the president came right out and said "Okay, I lied and I was stupid for doing it. I was trying to protect my family. My bad." His numbers, if anything, would increase.

Or am I wrong? Does anyone *not* believe the charges?