Re: Thanks MacWEEK!

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/21/1998; 7:25:12 AM
Topic:Thanks MacWEEK!

Jimmi, it is all coming together. Today I'm working on streamlining the membership startup process so it's more professional and error-proof. I'm getting it ready for 10,000 new members over the next month.

BTW, we'll have another big site announcement probably in early January at MacWorld Expo in SF. I wish I could talk about it now but it's a customer thing. ;->

We're definitely in power mode now.