Thanks MacWEEK!

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/21/1998; 6:30:34 AM
Topic:Thanks MacWEEK!

I've wanted to talk about this for quite some time and now I can.

MacWEEK is a UserLand customer.

www.macweek.com is managed with Frontier 5.1.4.

So the first thing I want to say is Thanks MacWEEK! for trusting our CMS with their web publication. And I'd also like to thank Bob Bierman and Phil Suh, who was a contractor for UserLand, for guiding the project thru to completion.

I also wanted to open this thread in case anyone has questions for Phil and Bob about the site.

http://www.scripting.com/thea/MacWeek.html

And one more time, thanks MacWEEK for trusting us. After all these years in the Mac business, it's very gratifying to have Frontier play a new role in streamlining the flow of news to Macintosh system managers and users. So welcome to MacWEEK as a UserLand customer, we look forward to doing great things together in the future.

Onward!