Re: the law?

Author:Paul L. Bruno
Posted:12/21/1998; 8:59:58 AM
Topic:Cardboard Cutout People

That matter should be subject to an investigation to find out if any laws had been broken, and a proper punishment delivered.

It should be determined what laws apply (Maryland, Grand Jury, etc.) and then the law should be enforced.

I take it you are agreeing with me that it is not OK to break the law.

I hope you are not suggesting that because of this Clinton's lying should be tolerated, or that there was no case against him.