Re: the law?

Author:toddm@pcidirect.com
Posted:12/21/1998; 9:20:36 AM
Topic:Cardboard Cutout People

It has been determined that this was illegal phone tapping. And the law should have been enforced prior to bringing this evidence to court. It shouldn't have been allowed.

I do agree that it is not ok to break the law. I don't agree in that we can simply state that any lie by a President is perjury or lying. It was stated earlier in another thread that every president would probably have to be indicted if that were the case.

I am not standing up for this type of behavior, but I certainly don't think it merits the attention it has received. Integrity in our Politicians is hard to come by these days!