Re: Cardboard cutout people

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/21/1998; 11:29:36 AM
Topic:Cardboard Cutout People

It's overkill for the purpose of this discussion group. Editing is part of the process. The further we go into this the stronger I feel about that. That's one of the reasons it's better to make statements that have value on their own, instead of saying someone is right or wrong. They could change their mind or change the text. This has been discussed here before. We're developing an editorial system here, so editing is key. Dave