Re: Don't bash my country

Author:Bruce Hoult
Posted:12/22/1998; 7:00:43 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

I think you have to differentiate between "bashing" and constructive comments. I hope my first post here -- which I wrote before reading the above -- isn't also seen as "bashing".

Of course, if the rules here are that people not from the US are not allowed to take part in threads about the US then just say so and I'm sure we'll all leave quietly (this forum, if not the country). I know *I* don't want to be where I'm not wanted.