Don't bash my country

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/22/1998; 11:32:13 AM
Topic:DaveNet comments

We must be doing something right because we're still a pretty rich and powerful country, even after all our years mindless drifting.

We were blessed with a very flexible design for our government, and I don't like people from outside the country taking cheap shots, and use my USA-built server and software to bash it. (With apologies to my friends in Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, and don't forget New Zealand).

Hey if you want to take a cheap shot, why not hit us where it hurts and ask if the attack on Iraq was really as innocent as Clinton says it is.