Re: Writing on a palmpilot?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/4/1999; 11:19:33 AM
Topic:Scripting News for PalmPilot users

The interface could be very low-tech and standard. HTTP-PUT is probably the simplest, then there's WebDAV, or XML-RPC. Any of the above would be relatively simple to support on our server. The hard part is mostly done, we have a *logical* portal for structured text on our server. Hooking up to new interfaces is must-do for us, we'll go where ever there are interested writers and software developers who are willing to hook up. Dave