Multiple discussion groups per server

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/10/1999; 1:18:22 PM
Topic:Multiple discussion groups per server

Well we hit a milestone today, now each server can have more than one discussion group. I have a test group going at this address:

http://nirvana.userland.com/htmlinterfaces/nirvanaServerDiscuss/

It's sure to have a very short life, so don't post anything there that you care about. Even so, I'm sure I'll get flame mail from some jerks who think their postings are precious, even though I've, in advance, called them jerks.

Anyway, it's important that we be able to do this. I'm going for a walk now, it was harrrrd coding!