Re: Content tools and XML-RPC

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:1/20/1999; 10:18:52 AM
Topic:Frontier on MacOS X Server

"Since I'm primarily a Frontier user I tend to view it the other way. I want to get a template from Dreamweaver and use it to render a Frontier-managed site."

Hmmm. Good point. I wonder how that would work? What information should go back and forth?

http://www.scripting.com/contentServer/managingTemplates.html

ContentServer has some notes for template designers working in WYSIWYG environments- but all this can be initiated from within Frontier via COM/AppleEvents. I guess I'm confused. Where does XML-RPC become an advantage?

--Steve

p.s. - the link above was the first result after searching for "designers" on search.userland.com