Re: Content tools and XML-RPC

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/20/1999; 9:58:50 AM
Topic:Frontier on MacOS X Server

Since I'm primarily a Frontier user I tend to view it the other way. I want to get a template from Dreamweaver and use it to render a Frontier-managed site.

The HTTP part of the solution for Dreamweaver can come from Frontier on the workstation if there's a way to connect, COM or Apple Events. As you know Frontier can talk both ends of HTTP.