Re: multiFTP - Rendering to multiple servers

Author:Joshua Allen
Posted:2/22/1999; 12:22:41 PM
Topic:multiFTP - Rendering to multiple servers

Phil,

This is great. Last week I was using scalable content to do this with not much luck (Thie file was still being placed on both servers). This works great for me because we have one sever that runs dynamic database stuff out of Filemaker and our other server just serves static pages. It works great because I wanted to manage both servers out of the same gdb for glossary reasons.

Thanks a lot!

Josh Allen