Re: multiFTP - Rendering to multiple servers

Author:Philip Suh
Posted:2/22/1999; 11:45:22 AM
Topic:multiFTP - Rendering to multiple servers

I could REALLY use this suite right now, but I'm going to hold off because I don't want to mess with the builtins. :-(

Well, messing with the builtins is not such a big deal, if you're careful. I don't advise it if you don't understand what is happening, but if you do, and you need the features, go for it. And there's an uninstaller...

Of course, I take no responsibility for what happens ;-)

Remember the version 4.2.3 days, when we regularly changed suites.html? Those were the days.

Maybe I'm more comfortable with changing the builtins, because japanese functionality in Frontier requires extensive mods to builtins.html as well as builtins.string.

Also, it's probably good for people to try this and see if their macros break. I think I did it in a way that will minimize the damage, but I could have missed something. So it's probably a good idea for it to get wider burn-in before it goes into the official distribution.

Cheers, Phil