GDBs and memory

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:2/22/1999; 1:13:55 PM
Topic:GDBs and memory

As we move websites and hybrid sites/applications into GDBs, the number of GDBs open at any one time can become quite large. A quick question: Do all these GDBs get loaded completely into memory? I'm working on a Bible application which will eventually have 66+ GDBs, plus application/site GDBs. What should I expect going forward with this?

--Steve