odbEngine

Author:Lixian B. Chiu
Posted:2/23/1999; 9:13:49 AM
Topic:GDBs and memory

One more thing, I talked to a friend of mine who has better programming skill about writing a C app to write an indexer app, bypassing Frontier completely. However, we found that the odbEngine 1.0b7 that's available to download doesn't create the latest version of the odb, though we found that Frontier 5.1.6 is capable of onverting it to the new format. Is the new odbEngine available for licensing?