Re: MfHC

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/27/1999; 7:27:39 AM
Topic:Technography, Knowledge Management and Frontier

I think there may be a lesson here -- Frontier software works great on the server, but there's resistence to using it as a client. Some of this is due to how we've chosen to evolve the software, probably most of it. We're going to do some toe-dips in the client/workstation direction, but won't take on established clients, rather we'll try to focus on new applications that build on the strengths we have that others don't have.

I'm sorry this didn't work out for you. I hope you stay with us and stay creative. People who take chances on new technology areas are the types of people we like to encourage!