Re: MfHC

Author:Marc Canter
Posted:2/27/1999; 10:34:02 AM
Topic:Technography, Knowledge Management and Frontier

I gotta say this is the aspect of Froniter that MOST intrigues me now.

What if a web browser was running with Frontier - at the same time - on a client machine?

How would:

- real-time chat - as per the discussion thread here

- collaborative outlining - again as per this thread

- content management systems - general topic

- multimedia authoring - that's an area I've worked in for years

- Personal Portals, Portal tools, Knowledge Management, Intranets

be different/better if we had Froniter running on the client side!

Wow! That's exciting to me!