application/zip?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/28/1999; 10:50:19 AM
Topic:Mail to the Future Server Functionality

Hannes, I noted that there is now a #content-type string at the same level as myJavaApp and it has the value of application/zip. I tried to load this into my browser, thru this URL, but the browser wouldn't display it. Are you sure that application/zip is the right content-type? Maybe I need to configure my browser some way? I checked and the content-type is coming back correctly, here's the header of the HTTP response:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Connection: close
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 18:47:05 GMT
Server: UserLand Frontier/6.0b3-WinNT