Re: application/zip?

Author:Hannes Wallnöfer
Posted:2/28/1999; 10:55:31 AM
Topic:Mail to the Future Server Functionality

What I uploaded is a .jar (Java ARchive) file, which technically is a zip file. I don't think it has its own content-type, at least I couldn't find anything on the net.

However, what I get when I download that URL looks very much like something that's BASE64-encoded: UEsDBBQACAAIAEOUXCYAAAAAA... That may be the problem.