Re: xml.coercions.structToFrontierValue

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/28/1999; 11:50:59 AM
Topic:Mail to the Future Server Functionality

OK, I guess we need one more thing, an tag in some page being served from www.mailtothefuture.com, right?

Here's how you do it. Add another object in your public table, make it a containing two items:

  1. a #content-type of text/html.

  2. a containing the HTML text.

Make it an HTML page that contains an that refers back to myJavaApp and then try referring to the HTML page with a URL.

If it works, post the URL here and we can all try it out. If it doesn't (Remember Murhphy!) post the experience here.

Thanks for working with me on this. It turned out to be more than a warmup project (I had a clue it might) but it's very neat and I think futuristic, but maybe not *that* futuristic.