xml.coercions.structToFrontierValue

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/28/1999; 11:33:11 AM
Topic:Mail to the Future Server Functionality

OK Hannes, this gave me the excuse to add support for the tag in the Frontier XML-RPC server. If you try uploading again, we should correctly turn your base64 text into the binary Java applet and we should be one step closer to serving it correctly, maybe we'll be all the way there.

Brent and Andre, please note the enclosure to this message. It contains a new version of xml.coercions.structToFrontierValue. The support went in very easily, no kernel changes needed. It will be even simpler to support it in the client, we just need to look out for binary types and wrap them in the tag. Brent, could you make sure this gets out thru the root updates process.