scriptingNews outline for 3/3/99

Author:Dave Winer

Wired: A Linux Car Stereo! Wow.

Fredrik Lundh reports that the user interface of the Linux Car Stereo is scriptable, it's written in Python.

A2B Music: AT&T's new music site.

Welcome aboard Garret P. Vreeland!

One more time.. Let's do the Hamster Dance!

When I go like this.. it means I get it ;->

We're a knowledge management company!

MacWEEK: Quark Answers Adobe Challenge.

Press Release: DataChannel's XML Framework.

Trinity Globecaster is a do-it-yourself Internet TV station. (Wes wants someone to lend him one!)

Red Herring: Microsoft-bashing at LinuxWorld keynotes.

InternetWeek: XML can unlock access to legacy data.

According to News.com, Hewlett-Packard will offer customers storage and computing on a rental basis.